Thursday 10 January 2013

Happy New Year

I know I'm a bit late but as they say better late than never.  I have been absent on the blogging front for a while and I can't guarantee too regular posts at the moment either.

This is mainly because we have moved house and it needs lots of love and attention to bring it up to scratch.  If you have been with me for a while you will know all about the house move and some of the stress this was causing, but over the year I hope to share some of the journey with you all.

It has been a whole year since I started blogging and the resolutions that I started with did not happen, like so many I started with very good intentions but did not stick it out.  This year I don't really plan on making any resolutions apart from finishing what I start and enjoying time at the new house with family and friends.

So here you go project number one!


This is the Granny stripe from Lucy's blog at Attic 24 which you can find here.  I will keep you updated of my progress.

What new projects have you started????????


No comments:

Post a Comment