I have been away from blogland for a little while and have missed you all lots. Many things have been happening recently and I shall catch-up with you very soon I promise!
Whilst I have been away I have been awarded a reader appreciation award by the lovely Alison at sleepyjoes, not that I have done much reading of late : (
The rules were:-
1. I need to nominate 15 blogs for this award!
2. I have to answer 10 questions that have been posed by the person who nominated me.
3. I have to ask 10 questions of those I nominate.
Hmmmm where to begin? I have no idea, I know I have some followers that do read my blog but I don't always get many comments. Here goes!!!!!!
1. Sleepy Joe
2. Patchwork Chickens
I feel sad that it is only 4 but they always say quality is better than quantity.
Here are the answers to the questions -
1. Who is your favourite band or singer or song?
Don't really have one in particular - but love music from the 80's and have always adored Take That!
2. Describe yourself as the main character in your own fairytale.Would definitely have to be some sort of magical being like a witch but a nice one!
3. If you have a nickname, what is it and how did you come by it? If not what would you like your nick name to be and why?I have had a few in my time, the best one and the one that is still with me is Wendywoo. Have had bendy wendy, trendy wendy and guirdy : (
4. What is your favourite word?fartypants - that has just may me laugh and feel really naughty!
5. Who are your favourite literary couple?ooooh not sure, now that I have been asked I can't think of any.
6. What is your favourite Poem?I don't really do poetry to be honest and don't have anything that I can recite. Bit ashamed really that I don't know any : ( I need educating!
7. Do you like having someone play with your hair?LOVE it and can remember me and mum sitting watching tv together whilst she plaited and played with my hair.
8. What is your greatest ambition?To be a good mum, to open up a wool shop, to have a lovely home the list goes on and on ......
9. If you have time alone, where do you go to feel at peace?The only time I really stop is when I go to sleep. I am hoping that when I move to my new house I can find my own space there. I hope it will be somewhere I can feel sunshine on my face, see my little chickens in the garden and hear my children laughing and playing x
10. What is your favourite film?
This is hard - I really enjoy the twilight films but I think my favourite film of all time has to be Dirty Dancing.
And my questions are - wait for it!
1. What book have you read recently that you would recommend to others?
2. What is your favourite pudding and why?
3. One reason you like cleaning?
4. Where was the last place you went on holiday?
5. What was the name of your first pet?
6. What is the best thing you have ever handmade?
7. Do you own anything vintage and if so what is it?
8. What is your favourite Disney film of all time?
9. What would you have in your ideal garden?
10. I am moving house soon what tip would you give me?
I am sooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to your answers ; )