Wednesday 30 January 2013

Fabric Fripperies!

A while ago I was reading a post on one of my favourite blogs - Patchwork Chickens and noticed that Tracy had been to a shop that was actually on my doorstep.

 
So finally today I managed to have a little wander over myself!  I can't actually believe that the shop has been open for about 4 years and I have never even noticed it there.  It is a lovely little shop absolutely brimming with fabric in all different colours and designs.  As I don't actually do a lot of sewing and fabric crafts I headed over to the sale section and grabbed myself some bargains.


I managed to get all these fabrics for £4.08 - needless to say I am well chuffed with my buys.  I'm not actually sure what I'm going to do with these yet but watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment