Sunday 29 January 2012

What a cutie!

Gosh, I know I've already said it but time seems to be flying by - can you believe it in a few days it will be February! Have just been catching up reading a few of my favourite blogs (sleepyjoes and Attic24 ) if only we could have a few more hours!

Today we have had a stay at home day, my little one has been poorly over the past few days and has been waking up every hour in the night upset and snuffly.  When you get used to them sleeping through, the broken sleep seems a nightmare!

I managed to get a rid of a couple of those jobs that just seem to hang around eg filing bits of paperwork, updating accounts and tidying up bookshelves.  Sooooo as a bonus for all my hard work I had a bit of a "crafty" afternoon!

And this is what happened:-

Isn't it just adorable!  So snuggly and cute and pink.  Just wish this "craftiness" had started when I was pregnant with Molly and then she could have had one when she was a baby.  This is my first ever attempt at a "blankie" and only my second sewing machine project, so I don't think I have done bad ; )


I don't think it will be too long before a blue one and neutral one is made do you? And yes they will be taking pride of place on my sparse craft table!!!!!!!!

Just a quick update on those pesky resolutions - can honestly say that it's only 1 out of 5 so far.  I have actually managed to stick to blogging for a whole month I know it's not been many posts but hey ho.  They say (those really intelligent bods) that if you can keep doing something for 7 weeks it becomes a habit so not too long then!

And if you find that extra couple of hours can you please send them home to me as somehow I think that I will be needing them soon xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Time to get on top of some of our other resolutions :-/

    PS love the blankie, who can I buy that for?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete