Wednesday 25 January 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well can't complain but soooooooooooooo busy! 

I so want to spend time being "crafty" and doing lovely "crafty" things but there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.
I'm still getting used to being back at work after 12 mths maternity leave, but the two long days do seem like a hard slog!  So that only leaves me with 5 days - 3 of these I have my little girl with me at home so trying to knit or crochet is simply out of the question.  I can say, I did try ONCE but it took me a week to get all the knots out of my wool!  So we are down to 2 days - these being the weekend.  This is the time we like to spend as a family so knitting and crocheting are a no no and are way too boring for my 5 year old!  I do try and be sneaky though and suggest some days out to the Lake District or Seaside and this means that I can use the travelling time to get a few rows in!

This week has been so busy - we went to a pantomime at the weekend "oh no you didn't" I hear you cry, "oh yes I did" I reply (so couldn't resist) which was fab, it was nice to be out of the house and spending some us time with my eldest Jake. 

Then it was tidy, tidy, tidy on Sunday as we are going with some new estate agents in an attempt to sell our house. 

Monday we got an unexpected call from said estate agents as they wanted to come and retake some of the photos - thank goodness I did that cleaning!

..................................................................

and guess what?????? Yes it's already Wednesday - just where did the time go.  I have a 3 day craft fair in 11 weeks and no stock, with weeks flying by without being able to get a hook out let alone a sewing machine my little table is going to be a very sorry affair!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Take a deep breath, you will get there. Things will mount up quicker than you think ;-)

    ReplyDelete