Monday 3 February 2014

An Exciting Adventure

I think I might have found it.............



Yep my crafting mojo has returned.   And with it an exciting opportunity.  I have managed to meet some lovely ladies that are opening a café and gift shop locally.

Mooch is opening in Padiham on Saturday 8th February and I am lucky enough to be renting a space in the gift shop.


I have been crafting to my hearts content and enjoying myself at the same time.  Tonight I have been playing with some stampers and ink : ).



Despite having a poorly household we have pulled through!

I'll let you know how I go x x x x x x x x x x

2 comments:

  1. Wendy, that is so cool! When you get your space all set up I hope you show us a photo! Bravo, you! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa, I have a photo and its on the new post x

      Delete