Friday 23 August 2013

School Holidays

We are now into our 4th week of school holidays.  Both me and hubby have been sharing the childcare - although I have drawn the short straw in that, when I'm off work I have both children!

One is 6 (nearly 7 as I have been reminded constantly!) and one is nearly 3.  They want to play together all the time but then seem to fight like cat and dog within 5 minutes.

Needless to say I haven't had much crafting time.  But when I have this is what I have been up to......



Polka peg painting for next sale.....

 A bit of papering.......

and voila!.......
 
And last but not least I had fun with some PVA glue and old beano comics...




I'm looking forward to a little rest in the caravan next week with a stash of wool and a crochet hook - I'm thinking maybe a new blanket!


 x x x x x x x x x x

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy those babies while they're still small.. soon enough they'll be teenagers and finding their parents booooooring. :-) I so enjoy your crafty endeavors! Have fun in your caravan.. can't wait to see photos! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete