Tuesday 16 July 2013

Marvelous Monday

I went to my local hospice on Monday as I had been told there was lots of buttons for sale.

I thought I had gone to heaven.......


This was just one box, there was at least 8 of these all together.   I ended up buying a box of coloured buttons and some large vintage buttons and can't wait to have a proper sort out.



Whilst I was there I could not help myself and took two boxes of the buttons home to sort and tidy for the Hospice. They have a stall at the craft fair which I sell some of my things at and I thought it would be nice if they had their buttons nice and neat - some people don't always like to rummage!

Stage one.......Wash and dry the buttons.


Stage 2 - start sorting into groups

Stage 3 - Sew on cards

All finished ready for them to sell


 
Now on to the next box - I am one happy bunny : )


2 comments:

  1. You are SO clever to re-use, and recycle! Love those buttons and I'm sure others will love them, too. I just recently bought a few cards of buttons, love them. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good idea. And you are a lucky one to find all these buttons. :-)

    ReplyDelete