I don't know about you but I am not very good at waiting for anything.
We telephoned the estate agents on Friday to see if we could accept an offer that we had previously declined last week and were told that they would contact us on Monday with an answer.
So I spent all weekend trying not to think about moving house - it didn't work! I cleaned and tidied, cleaned again, sorted toys and tried to do some crafting. Anything to keep my mind occupied.
Monday came and went without a phone call!
Today I went to work and spent most of the day checking to see if my phone was working properly. At 5pm I got a text message from my husband - the estate agents had phoned.
And it wasn't good news the investors had purchased 3 other properties in the past week and could not afford ours as well. : ( feel a bit sad but hey ho.
On the up side - we have another investor viewing tomorrow and have had our mortgage approved today. So even though its bad news every cloud has a silver lining or so they say. My husband would say that everything happens for a reason. I will let you know tomorrow!