Tuesday 7 August 2012

Day 5 - bit of a wobble!

Well about 5 minutes ago I had sort of decided that I wouldn't bother posting tonight but then I opened my email and saw that Sleepy Joe had left a comment on my last post, saying "Keep posting, it is great to see where you are up to with things!".

Well that was the little piece of motivation that I needed! 



Today has been mostly wet but I have had the day off work which I spent with my little boy Jake.  I am going to have a craft stall at a local scarecrow festival and thought it might be a good idea to have something scarecrow related.  We popped to the local craft shop and bought some supplies and had a little play this afternoon - however things did not go well so have scrapped that idea for the moment!



 I have however borrowed a book from my mum and am going to have a go at knitting my own scarecrow so another project to keep you updated with!

The sun appeared this afternoon and we had fun with some wooden dolly pegs and acrylic paint, will post a photo when we have finished.


4 comments:

  1. Dolly pegs, what can't yo do with those ;-)

    Glad you decided to post. Have to say mine is short and sweet tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful day. For sure post the photo when you finish -- you're so good at crafts. And yay for mothers, who always seem to have stuff when you need them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know my mum's a star she always seems to have what I need!

      Delete