Monday 6 August 2012

Day 4 - Feeling a bit stretched!

I'm only on day 4 of trying to be motivated but I'm actually feeling a bit stretched if I'm honest.  I'm not 100% sure what I am motivated in doing.

I think it started off, being motivated to actually post once a day as I had lapsed into the once a whenever I can be bothered kinda girl.  But looking at the posts I have made these seem to be focused on what I am currently trying to achieve.

I think I have lots of different goals at the moment which I seem to be dipping in and out of but not really making any progress - if that makes sense?

I have really enjoyed blogging everyday so I will keep this as my motivation for the moment and really hope that I am not boring you to death! 

1 comment:

  1. Keep posting, it is great to see where you are up to with things!

    ReplyDelete