Saturday 5 May 2012

Weekend Wonders

What a busy day and it's only Saturday, thank goodness it's a Bank Holiday.

We have recently sold our little touring caravan and bought a static, so today we had to empty it and give it a clean before taking it to it's new home.  The only problem was all the stuff we had taken out needed to go somewhere (and I can tell you there was lots of Stuff!!!!!!!!).  This "somewhere" ended up being behind the sofa, in the shed, under the kids beds and in the corner of our bedroom - which is not good when you have a viewing tomorrow.  So we found ourselves zooming up the M6 to deposit it all in our very nearly ready static!


I have had quite a productive week too and managed to find some fleece (from Sainsbury's of all places) so that I could put a backing on my ripple baby blanket.  I can't wait to give this to my friend, I just hope she likes it and her little bubba is nice and warm.


In my last post I also mentioned my beads from www.beadcrafty.com and I could not wait to start making things.  This is what happened so I hope people like them and they will take pride of place on my table in June.


This might just be my favourite???????


Or maybe this one???????

What has everyone else been up to? What prices would you be happy to pay for a bracelet?  All thoughts would be welcome! 

Have a good bank holiday everyone x x x





No comments:

Post a Comment