* Another ceramic chicken - have called this one Peggy. She now has some eggs in her and is proudly sitting on the counter top!
* Two little glass jugs - I saw some very similar to these in Emma's Apocatheray but wanted to get some that were vintage. These will look lovely with my novelty buttons and crochet hooks in.
* An old fashioned brown mixing bowl, again I wanted one that had been around a while and used by others. I saw one recently in an antique shop but it was cracked and the lady still wanted £12 for it, can't believe I got mine for £2 this morning.
* I spotted this white jug on a shelf at the back of the table, it still had a sticker on from the pottery shop where it was made and someone had originally bought it for £11.99, could not believe my luck when the chap only wanted £1.50 for it. I have wanted one like this for ages and can't wait to put my knitting needles in when I eventually get my craft room : )
* Whilst I was out and about yesterday I also went in to a fabulous shop called The Birdcage which is a charity shop with a difference. In the window they had some old fashioned bottles filled with buttons, so yes you guessed it!!!!!! I found some for £1 at the car boot this morning and plan on doing the same. This craft room of mine is going to be jam packed with stuff.
* And last but by no means least. A beautiful cup and saucer. Had to have a rummage in an old dirty cardboard box for these but it was well worth it as they have scrubbed up lovely. These are going to be my new project for the art exhibition so come back in a few days and I'll let you have a peep at what I am going to do with them x
My little boy Jake also managed to get a small guitar - he nevers ceases to amaze me and must be the only one that can go to a car boot sale and come back with things without having to pay for them. People seem unable to resist his charm and give him things off their stall. He had lots of fun this afternoon, sitting in the sunshine "busking" for us whilst we cleaned the cars. Molly my little one also enjoyed the sunshine and I'll leave you with a picture of her with her "ice pop".